STORY BEHIND THE FUELS SUMMITThe Fuels Summit is an event designed for leaders who distribute and sell gasoline, diesel, oil and lubes, natural gas, propane, and other fuels that power the Texas economy. Hosted by the Texas Food & Fuel Association, the Fuels Summit was formed as part of a strategic initiative to connect thought leaders, vendors, and others in Texas who have a stake in the fuel marketing and convenience retailing industries.By participating in the Fuels Summit, you’ll be among the first to:
- Gain a new perspective on how your business is performing against competitors in Texas and across the country.
- Discover how our industry’s super stars continue to grow their businesses, along with areas to enhance your own company's performance.
WHAT TO EXPECTTurn out and ignite your passion for fuels! Whether your goal is to boost your business performance, explore new technology, or create stronger relationships — you’ll discover practical ways to improve your environmental impact, retain customers, reduce costs and gain operational improvements to drive growth.Specifically, you’ll leave the Fuels Summit with:
- Dozens of new business relationships that can help solve challenges you face
- Educational handouts and industry publications
- Deeper understanding of downstream fuels data and industry trends, including their impact to fuel wholesalers and retailers in Texas
- Cost saving measures to reduce penalties with federal and state regulators
- A new, strategic approach that you can apply to your business operations
- Proven tactics that can help you stand out from the competition
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- C-Store/Grocery Retailers
- Single Store Operators
- Convenience Store Chains
- Petroleum Marketers
- Petroleum Equipment Companies
- Executives & Managers
- Retailer Account Representatives
- Industry Suppliers
- Others interested in learning and engaging in this event!
Pump up your fuels knowledge and satisfy your craving for information with an educational program designed exclusively for fuel marketing and convenience retailing professionals. Learn alongside colleagues, meet new people, embrace innovation, and hear from a dynamic lineup of subject matter experts who have a combined over 100 years of experience.
The educational program for the Fuels Summit focuses on four main categories: 1) Legislative/Regulatory, 2) Environmental, 3) Transportation, and 4) Energy. This entire learning experience is designed with you in mind!
Check back soon for session information, presenters, and guest speakers.
PARTICIPATE > FREE FOR MEMBERS // $95 FOR GENERAL/NON-MEMBERS
As a benefit of membership, there is no cost to participate in the Fuels Summit for members of the Texas Food & Fuel Association (TFFA). General/Non-members will be assessed a participation rate of $95. Simply register online and make your hotel reservations — we’ll take care of the rest!
To help keep participation rates free and reduced, we ask that you plan ahead and keep TFFA informed should you register, only to have an event occur that prevents you from participating in the Fuels Summit. We get it — stuff happens — your assistance will ensure a smooth and budget friendly event for years to come!
Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront
2055 Summer Lee Drive
Rockwall, TX 75032
Rate: $169 - BOOK NOW
Deadline: August 21, 2017